What Are The Important Tips To Make PCR Successful?
1. Use high-quality nucleic acid samples.
2. Design primers carefully that are specific to the target sequence.
3. Optimize the annealing temperature and primer concentration.
4. Ensure the PCR reaction components are well-mixed.
5. Use a high-fidelity DNA polymerase.
6. Add reagents, such as betaine or DMSO, to improve amplification in difficult samples.
7. Include positive and negative controls to monitor for contamination and PCR efficiency.
8. Maintain a clean and sterile work area to prevent contamination.
9. Properly store and handle reagents to prevent degradation and contamination.
10. Follow a standardized protocol and troubleshoot potential issues as they arise.
- Robotic Tips
- Rainin LTS Tips
- Universal Tips
- Low Retention Tips
Wide Bore Tips
- Deep Well Plates & Related Consumables
- Plate Sealing Mats & Films
- PCR Plates & Tubes
- Centrifuge Tubes