Low Retention 48 Well Plate Information
YikangMed’s low retention 48 well plates are made of high-end low retention material which can prevent the binding of molecules with the wall. It comes with a max working volume of 4.8ml. V-bottom and U-bottom are both available and good for sample mixing.
Features & Benefits
● Made of medical grade polypropylene from globally well-known manufacturer.
● Manufactured by Suitomo/DEMAG high-speed electric injection mold machine with highly precise mold in class 100000 clean workshop using automated processes for consistent quality and minimal human touch.
● Unique polishing technology ensures smooth inner surface for low residual during sampling.
● Stringent in-process QA and OQC to ensure the high quality of all plates.
● Certified DNase-, RNase-, ATP-, and pyrogen-free.
● Availability of sterile/non-sterile, and chemical resistant form. Sterile plates are good for cell culture and other sterile assays.
● Low-retention plates prevent the binding of macromolecules with the wall for good recovery. Highly chemical-resistant plates are resistant to high-erosive chemicals such as hexane and can be used for dedicated analytic application.
● Autoclavable at 20Psi, 121℃ for 20 minutes.
● Can be stored under subzero temperature up to -80℃.
● Withstand centrifuge force up to 4000g.
● Two well shape with different volume for selection.
● All plates with letter and number grid for easy tracking of wells.
Specification of Low Retention 48 Well Plate
|SVP4600A-48-TL||4.6mL 48 Square Well Plate, V-bottom, |
|Natural Color||4.6ml||V||Optional||5 pcs/bag||50 pcs/CS|
|SUP4600A-48-TL||4.6mL 48 Square Well Plate, U-bottom,|
|Natural Color||4.6ml||U||Optional||5 pcs/bag||50 pcs/CS|
- Robotic Tips
- Rainin LTS Tips
- Universal Tips
Filter Tips Wholesale
- Low Retention Tips
Wide Bore Tips
- Deep Well Plates & Related Consumables
- Plate Sealing Mats & Films
- PCR Plates & Tubes
- Centrifuge Tubes