384 Square Well Microplate Information
The 384 Square well microplate is the perfect solution for high throughput screening applications. Available in both 120ul and 240ul options, this microplate is designed for efficient and consistent sample processing. Its square well design makes it ideal for automated handling systems, while the raised well rims prevent cross-contamination. With this microplate, your lab can achieve accurate and reliable results, quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits
● Made of medical grade polypropylene from globally well-known manufacturer.
● Manufactured by Suitomo/DEMAG high-speed electric injection mold machine with highly precise mold in class 100000 clean workshop using automated processes for consistent quality and minimal human touch.
● Unique polishing technology ensures smooth inner surface plus V bottom for low residual during sampling.
● Stringent in-process QA and OQC to ensure the high quality of all plates.
● Certified DNase-, RNase-, ATP-, and pyrogen-free.
● Availability of sterile/non-sterile, and chemical resistant form. Sterile plates are good for cell culture and other sterile assays. Highly chemical-resistant plates are resistant to high-erosive chemicals such as hexane and can be used for dedicated analytic application.
● Autoclavable at 20Psi, 121℃ for 20 minutes.
● Can be stored under subzero temperature up to -80℃.
● Withstand centrifuge force up to 4000g.
● Two well volume for selection.
● All plates with letter and number grid for easy tracking of wells.
Specifications of 384 Square Well Microplate
|120ul 384 Square Well Microplate
|240ul 384 Square Well Microplate
- Robotic Tips
- Rainin LTS Tips
- Universal Tips
- Large Volume Pipette Tips
Filter Tips Wholesale
- Low Retention Tips
Wide Bore Tips
- Deep Well Plates & Related Consumables
- Plate Sealing Mats & Films
- PCR Plates & Tubes
- Centrifuge Tubes
- Elisa Plates